Mike Sanders of Keep Trying notes that "each blogger is really four":
"The blogger you are.Profound when you think about it. Want to be better? Mike has put a great deal of thought into a guide for bloggers, based on Stephen Covey's leadership best-seller "7 Habits of Highly Successful People." Really good stuff. Without further ado, then, the list:
The blogger you think you are.
The blogger others think you are.
The blogger who you would like others to think you are."
- A look at habits
- Habit 1 - Be Proactive
- Habit 2 - Begin With the End in Mind
- Habit 3 - Put First Things First
- The First 3 Habits - Going Beyond Fun
- Going From Victories to Public Victories
- Habit 4 - Think Win/Win
- Habit 5, part 1 - Seek First to Understand, Then to be Understood
- Habit 5, part 2 - Seek First to Understand, Then to be Understood
- Habit 6 - Synergize
- Blogging field trip and example: Doc Searls and David Weinberger
- Habit 7 - Sharpen the Saw